Dreams

I have three dreams that I want to go after in my life.  I know its late in life me but I want to try.

1) I want to keep working on my jewelry shop and make it into a business.  I am still learning new things and I still have a lot of pieces of jewelry to put up.  I have a lot of ideas that I would like to do.  Please check out my shop: Bloom Into Style Jewelry.  I just made my 50th sale this week after being up for 8 years.  I want to continue and getting more people to check out my pieces.  I hope people like my pieces.  I need to be more proud of myself for doing this.

2) I want to keep traveling the USA and see the National Parks and now the State Parks.  There are a lot of great places out there to see.  I have my mother and father to go with me but soon a enough they won't have the energy to do any traveling.  I would like to go to all 419 parks.  Maybe I should start doing solo trips which I am afraid of doing but I need to do something to get to my goal.  Right now I have been to 78 parks and I have 341 parks to go.  I try to plan my trips around the parks. Even if it is just one.  There are a lot of State Parks to see.  I have all the website links for all the parks.

This summer I have a big trip plan so hopefully it will go has planned.  I just want to travel.

3) My newest dream is Blogging.  I have two blogs that I have been working on everyday.  I think it is fun to talk about other things.

My first blog is National Parks/Other National Parklands  I talk about all the National Parks that are out there.  Talk about the places I went too.  I have pictures and info about the parks.  It is fun to work on.

My second blog is Bloom Into Style Jewelry  I show of my pieces that I have made and or sold or some stuff that I have learned.  It is fun to work on.

Comments