Couple of Months

For the last few months have been crazy.  The USA is been on lock down from this virus that is out there.  I have been working at the store. It's crazy there.  We all have to wear masks now and be ask all these questions.


I did a vacation that took me to Santa Fe to see my dad.  My sister was down to so I got to see her.  I got to go to more parks.  It was a lot of fun.

Right now I am just stuck at home and work everyday.  I have been keeping myself busy with working on my basketball cards.  I started over with the end of the alphabet.  I have done z,y,x,w,v,u,t.  I am on the last of my s's.  I am still putting up my w's but almost done.  I have took down my a, b, c, d and put back up e, f, g.  I do have a lot more to go but it is getting done.  I am contrated on my cards this year.  I keeping all the cards that I want that played for the Wildcats.  They are getting seprated and put in pages and I am looking them up on the beckett.  I am finding a lot of cards that I have that is high in price which is cool.  I just keep adding the prices.  I do have twenty sales so far in three years.  I will be getting more sales after everything is over.

I have worked on my jewelry shop too.  I put up some pieces and made some new pieces too.  I will be putting more stuff up.

This summer I am so looking forward to my DC trip.  I am so hoping that I will be still able to go.  I am just waiting on the group meeting that is going on the weekend.  I hope they don't cancel.  There are so many places that I want to go too.  I have everything planned for it.  I got the hotel and registration done.  I just need to get approved, pay for the activies, get airline tickets.  It's going to happened!!

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment