Dia/Shopping/Elaine

On the last day of the year I found out some good news.  The cat Dia that I took care of for a few months that was with a couple of knew got adopted.  I would have taken her if I could but I have my cats to take care of.  She was wonderful cat.  I hope she has a good life in her in new home.


On New Years Day, me and my mom went shopping at Dillard's. They had this huge sale.  I bought a few things to wear for my trip to Santa Fe. We went to a couple of other places too.  Then we went to Sweet Tomatoes.  It was a good day.

Today, I got to meet with my besties Elainie.  It was very good to see her.  We went to Chuy's for lunch.  We exchange gifts.  She got me a gift card for resterunts, a cat mom mug, and a picture frame. We need to get together more often when we both of the chance too.

Comments